Hard to believe another year flew by so quickly. As your kids get older time really does move at the speed of light. My middle daughter is graduating from high school this year so we are in college decisions and party and gift planning mode. It can be a super stressful time for teenagers to make such a big transition. Here are a few ideas for graduation gifts.
– I saw this book in a magazine and thought it would be great, click here to order. You could also do Dr. Seuss “Oh the Places You’ll Go” with a special note.
– How about a personalized pet pillow so they don’t miss their furry friends as much, buy here.
– A pretty tapestry to decorate their dorm, buy here.
– A portable phone charger, I’m pretty sure they will all need one of these, buy here.
– A basket with handy items for doing laundry (quarters, dryer ball, bleach pen, etc.)
– A monthly subscription so they have something to look forward to. There are many to choose from – snacks, a magazine, beauty products, art supplies, candy, etc.
– A relaxing Spa Day before they had off to college
– A photo book of their life so far. These are super easy to do especially if your pictures are on a site like Shutterfly. You can even include a few of their favorite recipes.
Got any great ideas? We’d love to hear them!