Top Ten Things to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving:
10. Martha Stewart will not critique your turkey or the $1 store napkin rings.
9. You get to be with your family–all day!
8. There will be plenty of wine flowing, see #9.
7. You finally get to use your gravy boat.
6. You can always sit at the kids table.
5. You get to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, again.
4. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving makes you feel pretty good about yourself.
3. You can now shop at midnight instead of sleeping overnight at Walmart.
2. It is the only day that marshmallows are served with dinner.
1. Not only is it acceptable to over indulge it is expected.
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!